some days you can’t tell whether its six in the morning or six at night. some days you don’t give a shit. some days the light doesn’t leave the room.
omg why are there so many pictures of husky puppies on my dash dON’T YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I WANT ONE SO BAD IT HURTS
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
tips on how to keep going | Caitlyn Siehl (via perfect)
And that day the earth cried as much as I did
this is so beautiful